No. Except computer engineering courses, few online courses expect you to be a computer expert. Most online courses are designed for the average user. However, it helps if you are a skilled user of computer. None of the courses train you in the fundamentals of using a computer or the World Wide Web. You are expected to come to the courses with the following skills:
- Word processing;
- Knowledge of sending and receiving e-mail;
- Knowledge of navigating the World Wide Web;
- Ability to conduct searches on the Web;
- Awareness of common computing terms ;
- General familiarity with your own hardware, software, and operating system environment.
- Ability to conduct some basic troubleshooting;
- Ability to install required software, plug-ins or viewers.
Most people come to the course already with most of such knowledge and skills. If not, such skills can be developed through use, or some simple guidance.
For issues that you cannot resolve yourself, contact the Support Central at 405-425-5555 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org